[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: comments on the ICANN budget

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed May 3 03:08:13 EEST 2017

Forwarding on behalf of Stephanie -

I agree with Ayden that we could use some cat herders here. Also drafters of course. Had someone hounded me, I might have dragged myself away from a different drafting deadline to go over the draft comment. Cat herding is a great job for someone who feels they might not have the expertise to write the comment....a team of cat herders who could help us watch deadlines would be most appreciated. Some of us are on several committees and working groups, and we just plain forget the time. We do need more people to get engaged, and help.

cheers Stephanie Perrin