[NCSG-PC] GNSO SSC selection

avri doria avri at acm.org
Thu Mar 30 07:36:16 EEST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for this update.

I think that in picking one from NCUC and one from NPOC, one from LAC
and one from Africa, one a man and one a woman, you have made an
excellent start of it.  Not only that, both are quite qualified.

And choosing between 2 elected council members, both therefore
representatives of NCSG, for the third is also good as our argument for
3 members on the SSC centered on the existence of NCSG separate from the
constituencies.

Not bad for a 90 minute call.

Thanks to the deciders.

avri