[NCSG-PC] Fwd: NCSG PC NPOC nominee

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 29 04:23:36 EEST 2017

Yes, I am pretty sure we had some volunteers for a few of these in
Copenhagen, but it is indeed a breath-taking amount of work.  I have
pasted them below....
cheers SP

    Open for Public Comment

Open Date
Close Date

        GNSO Initial Report on the IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights
        Protection Mechanisms Policy Development Process
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/igo-ingo-crp-access-initial-2017-01-20-en>

20 Jan 2017 23:59 UTC
30 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
Log in to follow <https://www.icann.org/users/sign_in>

        Reference Japanese Label Generation Rules (LGR) for the Second
        Level
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/japanese-lgr-second-level-2017-01-27-en>

27 Jan 2017 23:59 UTC
31 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
Log in to follow <https://www.icann.org/users/sign_in>

        Recommendations to Improve ICANN's Transparency
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ccwg-acct-draft-recs-2017-02-21-en>

21 Feb 2017 23:59 UTC
10 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC
Log in to follow <https://www.icann.org/users/sign_in>

        Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) Implementation Guidelines
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/idn-guidelines-2017-03-03-en>

3 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
17 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC
Log in to follow <https://www.icann.org/users/sign_in>

        Interim Paper Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Names of
        Countries and Territories as Top Level Domains
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cwg-uctn-interim-paper-2017-02-24-en>

24 Feb 2017 23:59 UTC
21 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC
Log in to follow <https://www.icann.org/users/sign_in>

        Enhancing Accountability Guidelines for Good Faith
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/enhancing-accountability-guidelines-good-faith-2017-03-07-en>

7 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
24 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC
Log in to follow <https://www.icann.org/users/sign_in>

        Competition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice Review Team
        Draft Report of Recommendations for New gTLDs
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cct-rt-draft-report-2017-03-07-en>

7 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
27 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC
Log in to follow <https://www.icann.org/users/sign_in>

        ICANN's Draft FY18 Operating Plan and Budget, and Five-Year
        Operating Plan Update
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/fy18-budget-2017-03-08-en>

8 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
28 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC
Log in to follow <https://www.icann.org/users/sign_in>

        GNSO Community Comment 2 (CC2) on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
        Policy Development Process
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cc2-new-gtld-subsequent-procedures-2017-03-22-en>

22 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
1 May 2017 23:59 UTC
Log in to follow <https://www.icann.org/users/sign_in>

        Draft 2016 African Domain Name System Market Study
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/africa-dns-market-study-2017-03-10-en>

11 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
5 May 2017 23:59 UTC
Log in to follow <https://www.icann.org/users/sign_in>

        Proposal for Ethiopic Script Root Zone‬ Label Generation Rules
        (LGR) ‬
        <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ethiopic-lgr-2017-03-23-en>

23 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
5 May 2017 23:59 UTC