[NCSG-PC] Fwd: NCSG PC NPOC nominee

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 28 18:48:23 EEST 2017

Welcome to Juan Manuel! I was looking at the GNSO calendar for this
month, the next meeting is April 20.  We always seem to be rushing with
our policy meeting these days, and given that the week before the
meeting is Easter/Passover for some of us (and holidays for many) I was
wondering if we could schedule the next NCSG policy discussion for the
week of April 3rd.  This would also give us time to discuss potential
motions before the deadline.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin