[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Interest in GNSO SSC

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Mar 27 17:24:57 EEST 2017

+1 to both paragraphs

- Ayden

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 3:19 pm, Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> wrote:

I just meant that the discussion about the candidates should take place without the candidates there. Further, we have two candidates who are not on the policy list, so we would in fairness have to add them if we were going to have an open discussion on the PC list.

I think we should leave this an NCSG discussion and make all arguments based on what makes the best slate of candidates.

SP