[NCSG-PC] [FINAL] NCSG Statement on ALAC Review

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 00:56:24 EET 2017

Thank you Ayden for the work on this contribution. I also support it.
All the best wishes,
Marilia

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 11:31 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> With all effort to resolve comments and concerns, I think I can vote yes
> for the final version.

> On Mar 24, 2017 10:54 PM, "Ayden Férdeline" <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> Please find attached the final version of our statement on the ALAC
> Review. I will be submitting this shortly.
>
> This statement has received support from the following PC members (in
> alphabetical order):
> Ayden, Ed, Martin, Poncelet, Stephanie, Tapani
>
> And the following observers:
> Avri, Farzi, Kathy, Milton
>
> I apologise if I have missed anyone. It may not be the statement that any
> of us wanted to submit (for various reasons), but I am glad we were
> ultimately able to come together and to submit these comments.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ayden

*Marília Maciel*
Digital Policy Senior Researcher, DiploFoundation

WMO Building *|* 7bis, Avenue de la Paix *| *1211 Geneva - Switzerland
*Tel *+41 (0) 22 9073632 *| *
*Email*: *MariliaM at diplomacy.edu <mariliam at diplomacy.edu>* *|** Twitter: *
*@MariliaM*