[NCSG-PC] [PC-NCSG] Fwd: [DRAFT] NCSG Statement on the ALAC Review

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Fri Mar 24 23:15:36 EET 2017

Ayden,

I echo Tapani's comments. Thank you for your exemplary work on this.

I support submitting this as a NCSG comment but note that I preferred your initial draft to the one we are submitting. Nevertheless I do believe the final draft does reflect an appropriate compromise between the  diverse views within the NCSG and is worthy of submission. Well done.

A shout out and thanks as well  to McTim for his hard work on the Review itself.

Kind Regards,

Ed Morris

Sent from my iPhone