[NCSG-PC] [PC-NCSG] Fwd: [DRAFT] NCSG Statement on the ALAC Review

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Mar 24 04:30:23 EET 2017

Thank you for this reminder, Kathy.

RE: FY18 Comment — Given we will submit our Budget questions today [I understand some PC members have concerns around this, but I am not sure what the concern is], and it may take four weeks for us to receive a reply, I would just like to flag that this may only leave 5 days for our comment to come together. I don't see this as an issue; we can get our comment developed in that time. However I am raising this issue today so that others are aware well in advance of the comment deadline. I would not like anyone to be surprised that a draft comment has appeared on our mailing list at the last minute. One will, and that is largely inevitable in this situation.

Ayden