[NCSG-PC] Urgent: Appointment Needs To Be Made. Please respond.

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Tue Mar 14 01:56:26 EET 2017

thanks folks! I will try to catch up and hopefully give a meaningful contribution. Best, stefi

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2017, at 00:14, Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca<mailto:stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>> wrote:

Of course, my support as well for Stefania (I thought I had already supported but here it is again....)

cheers Stephanie

On 2017-03-13 17:37, Poncelet Ileleji wrote:
100% + N support for Stephanie

Poncelet

On 13 March 2017 at 19:13, Edward Morris <egmorris1 at toast.net<mailto:egmorris1 at toast.net>> wrote:
Hi everyone,

When Amr left us to join staff it created a vacancy on the GNSO Bylaws Drafting Team. Stefania Milan volunteered to fill that role but, as Rafik reminded me today, was never endorsed by the NCSG  for the position.

Stefania, Matt and myself spent two hours today working on a response to our work,  59 pages of detailed analysis, assumptions and questions from staff and ICANN Legal. We'll be meeting again tomorrow for a few hours to continue our work.

No other NCSG member volunteered to replace Amr.

Could folks please take a moment and signify your approval of Stefania for a spot on the GNSO Bylaws Drafting Team? We have a very important meeting on Wednesday and we really need her. She's working her rear end off getting up to date and it would be a real loss if she wasn't able to participate because enough PC members didn't signify their agreement, in the absence of any other volunteer, to having Stefania sub for Amr on the DT.

Thank you,

Ed Morris

- Yes, I support Stefania.

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240
Fax:(220) 4390793
Cell:(220) 9912508
Skype: pons_utd
www.ymca.gm<http://www.ymca.gm>
http://jokkolabs.net/en/
www.waigf.org<http://www.waigf.org>
www,insistglobal.com<http://www.itag.gm>
www.npoc.org<http://www.npoc.org>
http://www.wsa-mobile.org/node/753
www.diplointernetgovernance.org<http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.