[NCSG-PC] Reminder Agenda for PC meeting / Sunday 12th March 17:00 Copehangen

matthew shears mshears at cdt.org
Sat Mar 11 18:11:45 EET 2017

Hi Rafik - for this meeting if we have time or perhaps JOBURG

I think - as the WS2 work starts to complete (hopefully) - that we need
to have a discussion about the prioritization of policy work to ensure
that we have as best coverage and engagement as possible - hopefully
including some resource shift from WS2 to PDPs.

Matthew

Matthew Shears
Global Internet Policy and Human Rights
Center for Democracy & Technology (CDT)