[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Ncph-intersessional2017] Board Seat Selection Process

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 04:37:17 EET 2017

hi everyone,

I am not sure if you all got this response from Greg to our proposal but
forwarding it anyway.
any comments to his questions? I can interpret that they are fine with the
deadline we set for the nominations while we have to work for the remaining
fo the process. I think that interview of candidates before the 1st round
is ok and we can do that during Copenhagen meeting.

> Rafik and all,
>
> Some observations.
>
> First, I wonder if there is a better email list for this discussion, since
> this one is both under- and over-inclusive (I don't mind the
> over-inclusiveness, but some in NCPH SG/C leadership are not on this list).

we have the old NCPH list
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/gnso-ncph-leadership and used for
previous elections. but I also saw a notification of yet another mailing
 list few days ago. the former may need to updated for officers from eacg SG