[NCSG-PC] Replacing Amr in Bylaws DT

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Tue Mar 7 19:33:51 EET 2017

Hi Rafik,

Staff has taken our proposal, has some concerns and requests for input, we meet on the 15th.

We still have a GNSO public comment period, some engagement with the empowered community, the Board needs to weigh in...at every choke point our, frankly, victory here will be endangered.

Lots to do, lots to monitor. We had and have a fantastic team here and working with our Councilors had an outcome that reflected the NCSG priorities. I welcome Stefania or whoever else joins the team and promise to work with that individual to get them up to super speed as soon as we get to Copenhagen.

Vesting powers on Council with the current structure is a vital ingredient for keeping the NCSG relevant into the future. For those of us who laboured and  continue to labour on
the CCWG getting this right is mandatory for our work to have true ongoing value to the noncommercial community.

Best,

Ed Morris

Sent from my iPhone