[NCSG-PC] Meeting RrSG and RySG in Copenhagen - topics?

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Mar 7 15:36:38 EET 2017

Dear all,

Apologies for running late with this, but looking at the discussion
and considering we don't have all much time and this is (hopefully)
beginning of a tradition, we really should be talking more with R*SGs,
I propose short agendas (first item is same in both):

RrSG:

* Tell us about yourselves, your members, your internal structure,
  how do you do internal governance, how do you do outreach &c.

* Privacy concerns:
- RDS, conflicts with law, thick WHOIS
- PPSAI, way forward, how to accommodate GAC objections

* DNA, Healthy Domains, UDRP for Copyright proposals

RySG:

* Tell us about yourselves, your members, your internal structure,
  how do you do internal governance, how do you do outreach &c.

* The New gTLD program:
- how has it impacted your group, brand owners becoming registries,
  registries and registrars commingling &c
- the imposition of new rules on legacy gTLDs when contracts are
  renegotiated: why and how?

--
Tapani Tarvainen