[NCSG-PC] ICANN GDPR Compliance Consultation Group

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.org
Fri Jun 30 07:43:49 EEST 2017

Thanks Tapani,

The group met briefly during the week and will meet by phone next Thursday. Its minimal task is to prepare information from which to ask European DPAs for review of WHOIS/RDS data elements with respect to the personal data protections of GDPR.

We're currently gathering use cases for all users and data elements. We should be aiming to describe those of interest to non-commercial users, including academic research and end-user inquiries.

--Wendy