[NCSG-PC] Reminder Draft Agenda for Policy Committee Meeting in johannesburg

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Sun Jun 25 01:38:34 EEST 2017

Hi Rafik,

Tx for circulating. I would recommend some time to discuss the Consumer
Trust Review Team Report. We submitted a strong set of comments and will
be meeting with Jonathan Zuck, CCTRT Chair, during our NCSG session on
Wed to discuss them. It would be good if we might discuss the comments
ourselves and the best way to approach them with Zuck.

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/comments-cct-rt-draft-report-07mar17/2017-May/000016.html

Best, Kathy