[NCSG-PC] Fw: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Suggested Comment: Draft Framework for Registry Operators to Respond to Security Threats

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Jul 31 13:17:47 EEST 2017

I believe the PC is being asked to review this comment which has been drafted by Dina and Juan. The submission deadline for comments on this issue is today, but I suspect we will not be able to meet that, so let's try for this Friday? I think we need to bring in a topic expert, James Gannon (cc'd), to get his opinion on this comment, too -- because I am happy to raise my hand and say I do not know anything about this topic.

Best, Ayden