[NCSG-PC] Public Comment on IRP - If supported, to be submitted by 01/25

matthew shears mshears at cdt.org
Tue Jan 24 20:33:51 EET 2017

Hi all

Thanks for the expression of support - others who have not done so might
chime in now as we are up against a deadline (tomorrow).

I will assume silence is assent.  If there are major issues please raise
them here and now *but* if you do propose a solution or text, etc.

I will be filing tomorrow.

Matthew

On 23/01/2017 08:11, Tapani Tarvainen wrote:
> Likewise.
>
> Tapani
>
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 07:49:28AM +0000, matthew shears (mshears at cdt.org) wrote:
>
>> Agree and support
>>

>> On 23/01/2017 02:24, Stephanie Perrin wrote:
>>> Me too!  great work.
>>>
>>> thanks

>> --

Matthew Shears