[NCSG-PC] Call for nominations: PC Chair election

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Jan 18 00:30:17 EET 2017

Dear all,

I failed to specify timeline for the process, we discussed it in
our call that just ended that agreed to have one week for nominations
and their acceptance, and then another week for voting. So:

* Candidates should be nominated and  have indicated their acceptance
  within one week from now, by 24 January 23:59 UTC.

* Vice Chairs may also be nominated and if any are, they will be
  voted on at the same time as the Chair.

* Voting will take place openly on this list after that and end one
  week later, 31 Janyary 23:59 UTC, or when all PC members have voted.

* New PC Chair will take begin her or his term on 1 February.

Tapani