[NCSG-PC] Call for nominations: PC Chair election

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Mon Jan 16 15:15:56 EET 2017

+1. Great idea!

----------------------
Stefania Milan, PhD
University of Amsterdam || mediastudies.nl ||
Principal Investigator, DATACTIVE || data-activism.net
Councilor, Generic Names Supporting Organization, ICANN
mobile: [31] 62 7875 425 (NL) || [1] 647 - 973 - 6533 (CA) || [+39] 333 - 2309945 (I)
stefaniamilan.net || @annliffey

fingerprint: 7606 4526 3D24 20B2 C850  EA42 A497 CB70 04B5 A3B

Da: NCSG-PC <ncsg-pc-bounces at lists.ncsg.is> per conto di Amr Elsadr <aelsadr at egyptig.org>
Inviato: lunedì 16 gennaio 2017 13.06.07
A: Tapani Tarvainen
Cc: ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is
Oggetto: Re: [NCSG-PC] Call for nominations: PC Chair election

Hi,

Thanks for getting this started, Tapani. I’d like to nominate Rafik Dammak for the PC Chair job. When I was bungling up the PC Chair gig, Rafik was a great source of support (at the time in his capacity as NCSG Chair). He follows open projects that the NCSG needs to stay on top of methodically. If anyone can do this job, I believe he can.

Thanks.

Amr