[NCSG-PC] Meeting RrSG and RySG in Copenhagen - topics?

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Jan 12 22:00:28 EET 2017

Hi Amr,

To clarify, RrSG asked if we'd like to meet with them, without
more about the substance than this:

"If the answer is yes, then we can figure out the content details and
suitable scheduling."

I thought we would want one. And that we'd want one with RySG as well.

How long the meetings would be is an open question, it would depend
on the topics as well as what we can squeeze into the schedule.

Tapani