[NCSG-PC] Fwd: final version for review: NCUC comment to ICANN’s proposed Anti-Harassment Policy

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:03:26 EET 2017

Also happy for the endorsement. Thank you for filling it today, Matthew.
Best wishes,
Marilia

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:44 PM, matthew shears <mshears at cdt.org> wrote:

> Sending this to the new PC list just in case.
> Will be filing this tomorrow.
>
> Matthew

*Marília Maciel*
Digital Policy Senior Researcher, DiploFoundation

WMO Building *|* 7bis, Avenue de la Paix *| *1211 Geneva - Switzerland
*Tel *+41 (0) 22 9073632 *| *
*Email*: *MariliaM at diplomacy.edu <mariliam at diplomacy.edu>* *|** Twitter: *
*@MariliaM*