[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] FOR INFORMATION & DISTRIBUTION: Public comment period extended for the IGO-INGO Curative Rights PDP Initial Report

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 28 20:25:03 EET 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[council] FOR INFORMATION & DISTRIBUTION: Public comment
period extended for the IGO-INGO Curative Rights PDP Initial Report
Date: 	Tue, 28 Feb 2017 14:41:30 +0000
From: 	Mary Wong <mary.wong at icann.org>
To: 	council at gnso.icann.org <council at gnso.icann.org>

Dear Councilors,

Please note that the public comment period for the Initial Report of the
IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights PDP Working Group has been extended,
on request, to *30 March 2017* (see below for further information). We
hope this will allow your respective communities sufficient time to
consider submitting comments to the report.

For your information, a 30-minute slot has been allocated for the
Working Group co-chairs – as has been done for the other ongoing PDP
Working Groups – to discuss progress with the Council and GNSO community
as part of the GNSO Working Sessions on Sunday 12 March. To maximize the
discussion time, you may wish to consider sending in any questions you
or your communities may have for each PDP Working Group ahead of time –
staff will be pleased to collate and circulate the questions on your behalf.

Thanks and cheers

Mary