[NCSG-PC] Topics for meetings with RySG & RrSG?

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:04:06 EET 2017

Hi,

with the regard to Healthy Domain Initiative and PIR's SCDRP, can we follow
a more positive and proactive approach and asking them to get involved in
more Multistakeholder fashion?
do we have anything pressing related to  RDS/whois to discuss and
coordinate with registrars?
maybe raising the topic about "DNS abuse mitigation" and getting their
understanding since this is another area where compliance is used in
particular by LEA (
https://schedule.icann.org/event/9now/cross-community-session-towards-effective-dns-abuse-mitigation-prevention-mitigation-response
).