[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Need volunteers for small group

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Feb 15 19:06:42 EET 2017

Thank you for stepping forward here, Stefania! I support you serving on behalf of the NCSG on the small group developing potential questions to be asked of the Data Commissioners. If there is consensus on you serving in this capacity, I would be happy to notify the RDS PDP WG leadership team of your selection [unless someone else would like to do this, of course!]. Thanks again.

Ayden