[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: ICANN58 Data Protection Session Planning

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 06:59:03 EET 2017

Hi Stephanie,

We both asked Maryam to follow up on NCSG session with the UN special rapp.
I think would be helpful that Tapani also follows up since it's an NCSG
request and we still don't see it on the schedule. Did I interpret it wrong
that you said Chuck was planning to turn that into a GNSO meeting. Is the
wednesday session only NCSG meeting wtih the UN rapp?

Farzaneh