[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: Public comment on Enhancing Accountability : Recommendations for Diversity

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:45:13 EET 2017

Hi Ayden,

Thanks,
The recommendations list several elements in diversity and not geographical
or gender, trying to go beyond that.

The public comment deadline was already extended (including other CCWG
public comments) . I am not sure we can make request a second one. I am
co-rapporteur of the diversity subgroup but have no authority regarding
deadlines management. I think one practice is to allow few days extension
by staff. Let me chek.