[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] Second Public Comment on IDN Guidelines

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 07:35:42 EET 2017

Hi all,

the deadline for submission is tomorrow, Friday. there is a unresovled
comment in the document (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L6Fj41rkku6g44FkDbvmUc12MAxv99szaRz8OSmnSbE/edit#)
and I didn't see any strong objection.
with regard to Ayden question, I can add this wording:"With regard to
terminology, we would like the usage of "should" instead of "encourage" and
replace the current occurrences in order to urge related parties(registries
and registrars) to take actions for registrants benefits for implementing
IDNs", @Adyen what do you think?
if I don't hear any objection in the next 24 hours, I will submit the draft.