[NCSG-PC] 3rd SSC representative

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 8 18:10:10 EEST 2017

Thanks for agreeing to do this Fik, and yes we definitely need to work
on our procedures.  I think the webinar used for the Nomcom process was
a great idea (even though I regret to say I was not on the call).  Folks
need to have a clear understanding of workload and expectations in all
these positions.

cheers steph