[NCSG-PC] Fw: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Suggested Comment: Draft Framework for Registry Operators to Respond to Security Threats

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:08:05 EEST 2017

Hi Tatiana,

Thanks for the comments,
while we are late by our deadline to submit a comment, I think we can solve
the concerns.
1/ do you have a proposal of rephrasing for the first statement?
2/ I understand your concerns and indeed doesn't seem aligned with our
previous stances regarding domain suspension. probably we can remove that.

really looking forward to solving this within the next 24hours.