[NCSG-PC] 3rd SSC representative

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 19:17:01 EEST 2017

Should we open this call to the discuss list or keep it in the pc members? I know we are still a few month from the election, but if no one else steps in one of the candidate that wasn’t elected could have this position.

Last time Rafik was in the run for this, if he still wants it he should have priority to be considered.

Cheers,
Martin