[NCSG-PC] Sessions in Johannesburg?

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 02:12:37 EEST 2017

Hi,

yes, there are few available slots like in Helsinki, basically the lunch
breaks (unlikely to have breakfast meetings since sessions start at 8:30
and there is outreach before).
so we have 4 slots to use wisely. while we can have a PC meeting, as usual,
other slots can be used for joint meetings with other groups.