[NCSG-PC] WS2 Transparency report comment

avri@acm.org avri at doria.org
Mon Apr 10 05:26:22 EEST 2017

Well done.
Avri
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> Date: 4/9/17  20:56  (GMT-05:00) To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> Cc: ncsg-pc <ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is> Subject: Re: [NCSG-PC] WS2 Transparency report comment
Hi
Matt has been re-appointed by NCUC EC as the representative on NCSG PC.
Best
Farzaneh
Farzaneh