[NCSG-PC] Policy Call 18 April 1300 UTC

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 7 18:52:26 EEST 2017

Sounds great, lets get the invitation out right away so some of our new
members will learn in time to schedule the call....it is one day after
Easter Monday, some folks may be planning an extra long weekend....

cheers Steph

PS I am going to write out a little blurb about the Glennies, and add
that to the agenda if you will permit.  Would like to get consensus of
the group before sending on to the GNSO.