[NCSG-PC] SSC process and my status in NCSG PC

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Apr 6 22:10:13 EEST 2017

Ayden and Stephanie,

I take it you two are objecting to appointing Rafik without washing
the dirty laundry in public first.

As I indicated I don't see the need or use of that - not all hasty
words need to be avenged, victories don't need to include shaming
losers, not everything needs to be said out loud. And the real issue
at hand is not really all that big: sky would not fall regardless of
who we appoint to the SSC. But if we don't have a consensus then we
don't.

So, unless I've misunderstood you, I guess we'll have to start the
process over.

Perhaps we should first elect a new Vice Chair to take care of it.

Tapani