[NCSG-PC] SSC process and my status in NCSG PC

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:12:10 EEST 2017

I agree with Tapani, if Ed is not running Rafik is definitely the obvious
choice, as I said many times, he is more than qualified for the job and has
my full trust, as I know have others as well.

We could run the process again, I am also up for that, but I think that if
the pc agrees on this then we can move forward from the mud and maybe
create a more clear process for the next ones.

We still have other things to address!

Matt, you have been doing an amazing job, I have only good things to say
about that! I do take blame in any confusion the process might have
brought. I think that as is usual in icann, appointing requires trust, and
ultimately this is what we didn't discussed openly.

Best,
Martin