[NCSG-PC] Matthew Shears is no longer with CDT

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Apr 6 08:29:25 EEST 2017

Dear PC members,

While membership issues belong to the EC (I've already raised this
there), this particular situation potentially affects the PC directly,
so I'm bringing this to your attention as well.

The facts are clear enough: as of the beginning of this month Matthew
hasn't been a member of NCSG nor representative of one.

He has applied for an individual membership, however, and the EC will
consider it in its meeting tomorrow.

I would like to hear what PC thinks about this, in particular Matt's
role as NCUC representative in the PC as well as its Vice Chair.

Tapani