[NCSG-FC] Cancun

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Sun Mar 5 21:18:28 EET 2023

Unfortunately not.
I'll be participating remotely in all sessions I can, though.

Is there any session you think we should be on for FC?

Jean F. Queralt
Founder & CEO - The IO Foundation <http://www.TheIOFoundation.org>
Book a meeting <http://TIOF.Click/BookJFQ> (30 minutes)

On Sat, 4 Mar 2023 at 21:45, Johan Helsingius via NCSG-FC <
ncsg-fc at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Hi! Are any of you going to be in Cancun in person?
>
>         Julf

**DISCLAIMER**
*The content of this message, which may contain personal or
sensitive data, is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please
inform the sender by replying to the email and then permanently delete the
message, including any attachments. It is forbidden to copy, forward or in
any way reveal the content of this message to anyone. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet and,
therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the
message.*