[NCSG-FC] Next Finance Committee Meeting

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed May 1 15:29:51 EEST 2019

Hi Ayden,

Fine with me as well.
Thanks,

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 6:49 AM Ayden FĂ©rdeline <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I hope all is well. The time has come to schedule our next Finance
> Committee meeting. I would like to propose that we hold it on Monday, May
> 20 at 13:00 UTC. Can you please confirm your availability for this date and
> time, and advise if it would not be suitable?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Ayden FĂ©rdeline

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783