[NCSG-FC] Malisa Richards Interest in NCSG Finance Committee

Thato Mfikwe mfikwentjatje at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 23:31:07 EET 2019

Hi all

Above is a member of NCUC interested in participating in NCSG finance
committee as an observer or volunteer after a presentation made at the NCUC
EC meeting on the 9th of March 2019
<https://64.schedule.icann.org/meetings/962125>, please make needed
decision whether we intergrate them into the committee or not, and please
excuse my secondary email (thato at sowug.org.za).

@Remmy, please remember to join our session with NCSG EC
<https://64.schedule.icann.org/meetings/962125> today, thanks in advance.

@Bruna, please let me know when (date and time) the FC is expected to
present at NCUC contituency day, thanks in advance all :).

Thato Mfikwe.