[NCSG-FC] Tomorrow's call

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Jul 22 23:15:58 EEST 2019

Dear all,

Just a friendly reminder that we have our next call tomorrow at 15:00 UTC.

In advance of this call, please review the [draft Internal Operating Procedures](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NGJc-DjpC3o2AGHEaA6gF_c7t51_Me87-WJw1KXd6Eo/edit?usp=sharing) and suggest edits directly in the Google Doc. The hope is that we will be in a position to be able to share these procedures with the NCSG Executive Committee at the conclusion of tomorrow's call.

Please also review our [proposed comment on the financial assumptions](https://docs.google.com/document/d/15MRe6L9AkkS1e0y5LBzcLRxMfQt5Shi0RH7jIBKq8To/edit). To date, no input has been received from NCSG members, but if that changes I'll let you know. After tomorrow's call, it is hoped we can leave this comment with the NCSG Policy Committee.

In addition, please review our [proposed ethics policy.](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C95bABHfIHzi1iO73c5rMH3qQTADM15OkX2OXZQyLew/edit?usp=sharing) I consider the adoption of this policy to be a high priority for the Finance Committee. It is my ambition to be able to share this document with the NCSG Executive Committee following tomorrow's call.

Finally, please reflect on what role you would like to see the Finance Committee playing (if any) in NCPH Intersessional preparations. I will be proposing that we initiate a taskforce on this matter and I will share my thoughts on tomorrow's call.

Kind regards,

Ayden FĂ©rdeline