[NCSG-FC] Finance Committee Intersessional Taskforce

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Jul 20 02:38:05 EEST 2019

Dear Farzaneh,

As you have not been on any of the Finance Committee’s calls, at least since March when I became Chair, you may not be aware of our current activities. We have been taking great care to stay within the parameters of our Charter and have been developing Internal Operating Procedures and a Code of Ethical Conduct to guide our behaviour.

I would like to give you the opportunity to learn more about what the Finance Committee has prioritised and what we are working on this month. While you are not a Member or Observer of this committee, as defined within the Charter you reference below, we do value the input of all those who take an interest in our work.

Please advise if you are available for a call on Monday at 1500 UTC so we can discuss this issue further. I will ask the Ombudsman to join us.

Kind regards,

Ayden Férdeline