[NCSG-FC] I will share our operating procedures with NCSG members

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 5 14:51:49 EEST 2019

This sounds sensible, I will try to get my comments in asap.  I just paid the last Wannapixel  bill, and am now 4 months behind in getting paid.  This could be a real disincentive for people to run for Chair of NCSG, as not everyone wants to give ICANN an interest free loan of 2308US$ for the duration of their chairing period....

So we need to specify a solution for this in the procedures somehow, as well as define our status for the purposes of the IRS and its W8Ben forms....

cheers SP