[NCSG-FC] Cloudflare for NCSG.is domain is not an option

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Jul 4 21:25:24 EEST 2019

On our call today, I mentioned how migrating our NCSG.is domain to Cloudflare Registry would offer us more safeguards to access our domain in the unlikely event our current custodian of it became incapacitated. I have investigated this further and discovered that, unfortunately, Cloudflare Registrar does not currently support our ccTLD. It only supports gTLDs. So this is not something we can avail of.

Ayden FĂ©rdeline