[NCSG-FC] Suggested Revisions RE: Draft Financial Committee Procedures

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Tue Jul 2 18:39:33 EEST 2019

Colleagues,

I have reviewed Draft 1.0 of the proposed NCSG Financial Committee
procedures as posted by Ayden in google docs at:

>     https://docs.google.com/document/d/15MRe6L9AkkS1e0y5LBzcLRxMfQt5Shi0RH7jIBKq8To/edit?usp=sharing

I am attaching (here) a Version with substantial revisions to make the
procedures more forward looking and less reflective of problems that
have arisen in the past, and in some cases to simplify the wording. None
of my proposed revisions are intended to alter the main lines of Draft V1.0

There are so many suggested revisions that it has made more sense to
submit a separate Version 1.1SL of the Draft Version 1.0 than to try
marking up (mess up) the existing google docs draft. Internal comments
and questions in my proposed revision are highlighted in RED.

The simplest way to handle my suggested revisions is to first read
Ayden's Draft Version 1.0 and then read my Revised Draft Version 1.1SL
and note issues to be raised and discussed at the Thursday meeting.

Regards, Sam

"It is a disgrace to be rich and honored in an
  unjust state" -Confucius
  邦有道,贫且贱焉,耻也。邦无道,富且贵焉,耻也
Visiting Prof, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool Univ, Suzhou, China
Dr Sam Lanfranco (Prof Emeritus), Econ, York U., CANADA
email: sam at lanfranco.net   Skype: slanfranco
blog:  https://samlanfranco.blogspot.com
Phone: +1 613-476-0429 cell: +1 416-816-2852