[NCSG-FC] ICANN64 Meeting plenary

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:03:46 EET 2019

Hi Stephanie,

There is limited information on different community Finance committees and
how they work but I have asked AFRALO to share how they manage their
finances, will share once I obtain a response and the role played by ICANN
Finance in that respect. I think NCSG will be first to adopt FC operational
procedures but am not really sure, thanks.

Thato Mfikwe.