[NCSG-FC] Feb update on CIVI issues and our relation with Wapix

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:00:16 EET 2019

:) Past decision if wrong must be acknowledged and corrected. I just wanted
to say in the beginning there was not this problem so lets see if there
will be improvement.

Lets give them some time, (I sent them another email about the tickets) and
see what will happen. If it does not improve we should certainly consider
moving to another provider, we have more experience with what we want now
and hopefully, it will not cost us too much volunteer time.

Farzaneh