[NCSG-FC] [NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] FY20 Supporting Organization & Advisory Committee (SO/AC) ABR Kickoff

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 13 03:01:43 EET 2018

Right, our thinking is aligned here! Copying the finance committee so that they can chime in.

On 2018-11-12 19:56, Rafik Dammak wrote:
Hi Stephanie,

to be clear :) I am not asking you as chair to do the whole work but instead that NCSG FC  to coordinate such effort and takes the lead here.
I  also suggested that ABRs proposals should come from NCSG members and committees with enough details as an input and then they can be discussed if they should be submitted or not depending if they are aligned with NCSG goals. NCSG PC may help in term of input or proposals (while I don't have a specific idea here)