[NCSG-FC] [DRAFT-v1B] NCSG-FC Operating Procedures v1 clean up1B.docx

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:06:38 EEST 2018

Good morning from city  of Ibadan in South west Nigeria, where I am
attending the Nigeria Computer Society annual conference.

Apologies for seeing this a little late as I just finished responding to
mail on the mailing list via Bruna. I hope Farzaneh corrects that
impression too.

Now that I have seen the confusion is resolved. Can we make progress.

No objection if Farzaneh helps out with the pen holding assignment.

Thanks
Remmy

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:37 AM Thato Mfikwe <thatomfikwe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is the document link (
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XBL9khOhzxRRu5BiwCNeGu4suSfAw3tHFnNldeirnJQ/edit?ts=5b4d8234#heading=h.gjdgxs)
> everyone is commenting on, it was shared publicly on Sunday after Remmy
> made edits. I hope this levels any misunderstanding or confusion, thanks.
>
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:24 AM, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes. As I said we are not in an emergency situation nothing really is
>> falling apart and you could have waited.
>>
>> also, I am getting super confused now. The link Remmy has shared at the
>> beginning of this thread is the link that contains our comments and his
>> corrections, it's a better version of the clean draft he had shared
>> previously and I had raised concerns about (check the thread [NCSG-FC]
>> [DRAFT-2] NCSG-FC Operating Procedures v2 first clean copy ) . While the
>> link you shared with the members is not the document on this thread but the
>> document that was Remmy's first attempt on clean up under Procedures v2
>> first clean copy.
>>
>> This could just be a mistake and I apologize from Remmy for having
>> thought he did not make the changes I raised on the other thread after I
>> had asked him to do so. This document on this thread still needs some work,
>> but it is far better than the previous one that was shared with the members
>> ... . But now we are going to confuse everyone if we share another doc ...
>> So I don't know how to resolve this now but tomorrow is another day!
>>

>> Farzaneh
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 2:51 AM Thato Mfikwe <thatomfikwe at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Farzaneh,
>>>
>>> Please see the messages above about release of the Draft OP for public
>>> comment after Remmy's amendments, we did not receive your comment, were we
>>> now supposed to further delay this? process?

Remmy Nweke, Esq lead strategist/group executive editor, DigitalSENSE
Africa Media Ltd, publishers of: [DigitalSENSE Business News | ITRealms |
NaijaAgroNet] Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza Bolade Junction,
Oshodi, Lagos-Nigeria 234-8023122558, 8051000475, 08033592762, 08172004283
Remmyn at gmail.com