[NCSG-FC] DRAFT NCSG-FC Operating Procedures

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 03:17:42 EEST 2018

"good" was autocorrect. I meant "google". The document you have is a link
to is a Google Drive link. Normally for ease of commenting it's better to
be in Google Doc. Like this format:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xUEOsE5Ju4ZnmJKK3M43cHWltrElt1W5YPy2LOaT9r4/edit?usp=sharing

If you want to be owner of the doc above then you need to create a link
yourself or we can just go to the link I created.
Farzaneh