[NCSG-FC] NCSG Travel Policy- Not adopted yet

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 15:35:40 EEST 2018

Thanks for sending this across  Farzaneh

I have taken time to run through it and has since added some comments in it
believing that NCSG is for all the stakeholders constituency under its
schedule and I hope it's resolved as part of document for EC approval on
July 8.

The PC focus of the document for me is a little myopic as I expect it to be
all encompassing and looking at the big picture of NCSG and should have
taken other relevant committees under NCSG.

Regards

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 12:29 PM farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thato
>
>  I only sent this for FC as a sample to think about overarching rules and
> principles for operating procedures.
>
> On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 7:03 AM Thato Mfikwe <thatomfikwe at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Farzii,
>>
>> Will take time to look at it and provide comments, thanks.
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 4:34 AM, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Please find below a link to NCSG travel policy which has not yet been
>>> approved by NCSG EC.
>>>
>>> The EC will discuss this policy after 8 July and we will decide on
>>> approving it.
>>>

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sSJWajPGAIz9_mwNFiS7YlUg5CYtKdN5HejtaVojXo0/edit#
>>>
>>> Best
>>> Farzaneh

Remmy Nweke, Esq lead strategist/group executive editor, DigitalSENSE
Africa Media Ltd, publishers of: [DigitalSENSE Business News | ITRealms |
NaijaAgroNet] Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza Bolade Junction,
Oshodi, Lagos-Nigeria 234-8023122558, 8051000475, 08033592762, 08172004283
Remmyn at gmail.com